Band Shirt Of The Day: Descendents
I distinctly remember getting this Descendents shirt when I was in 9th grade (1989 for those of you playing along at home). I ordered it from SST mailorder. Long before the days of the internet, record labels would send you their catalogs in the mail (or include them inside LPs and cassettes), and if you saw something you liked, you’d fill out an order form, drop a money order (or well-concealed cash) into the post, and wait for your goods to arrive. How archaic, right?
Anyways, for some reason I didn’t wear this shirt too often after I got it (maybe it was too big - I was a little guy when I was younger), so that explains why it’s still in such great shape.
- pandemiclaughter likes this
- mrsguiltregret said: I was 6 when you got that shirt
- mrsguiltregret likes this
- blogenhausen likes this
- attheageofdecay said: That shirt owns. Also, you were in 9th grade the year I started school.
- danthom likes this
- elsewherever likes this
- chasingcoolness likes this
- hookersorcake likes this
- amorningofsleep likes this
- total-relapse likes this
- guiltregret posted this